Careers and traineeships at Seaforth Childcare
Want to work at Seaforth Childcare? We’re always looking for qualified, passionate people to join our passionate team. If you’re a teacher, educator or trainee seeking work, we’d love to hear from you. Please email us with your CV, info about your experience and the type of work you’re looking for and we’ll be in touch. Or, see below for our current vacancies.
Early Childhood Teachers
4 x Early Childhood Trainees
Why we’re great to work for
Higher wages, professional development, team-building and more are all on offer when you work at Seaforth Childcare. Here’s what to expect!
- Enjoy higher-than-award wages, negotiated on experience
- Significant opportunities for career progression, professional development, interstate conferences, workshops and support with your ongoing study
- For ECTs, we reserve 3 hours / week non-contact time for programming and curriculum development (2 hours / week for other Educators)
- Non-contact time for educators studying relevant qualifications
- Complimentary social events and team-building opportunities during the year
- Your teaching preference for desired age groups reviewed annually.