Making your child’s day extra special
We want to ensure your child’s time with us is super enjoyable so that they come home full of great stories to tell.
That’s why we’re always trying to develop stimulating and educational experiences that will broaden your child’s mind and allow them to explore their individual interests.
Some of our extra activities include:
- Learning French: We have a native French-speaking teacher come to the centre each week to help your child learn their un, deux, trois
- Speciality lessons: Our Preschool children enjoy special lessons each term, which can be anything from a science lesson with the CSIRO to learning drama from a trained NIDA teacher. Children of all ages enjoy the world of reptiles with a reptile keeper, Indigenous Culture from Wallangari, and dance and singing classes just to name a few
- Sustainability: We encourage the children to work as a team to plant and look after a real kitchen garden
- Health and fitness: We like to make staying fit and healthy fun, and include weekly sports activities, fitness lessons and Yoga.
- Special visitors: To help your child understand the world around them, we often invite special guests to come and talk to our Preschool and Early Leaning classes. Recently we’ve had firemen, dentists, policewomen, ambulance officers and posties
- Talks and experiences: We like to broaden your child’s learning through special interactive experiences that include chick hatching, animal zoos, insect collections, reptile shows, puppet shows, gardening and talks about the environment
- Cultural experiences: We’ve also welcomed Wallangari, an indigenous elder, to our centre where he performed a traditional dance for the children and shared stories about his heritage
Get in touch
If you’d like to learn more about Seaforth Childcare, or want to enrol your child, please contact us, or call us on (02) 9948 5546.