- We believe that providing a safe, secure and stimulating environment is the key to a happy, healthy, confident and successful child. We view the environment as a rich and varied learning space for children.
Professional Partnerships with Families and Children
- Our highly skilled educators provide a respectful, inclusive, nurturing and homely environment. We strive to achieve a sense of belonging for the children by facilitating a connection with their home, families and communities. We acknowledge that these are the relationships children value most.
Commitment to Children’s Learning
- Educators view children to be capable, confident and involved learners and facilitate this by using the children’s interests and development, as a basis to intentionally implement our educational program. We encourage children to be environmentally responsible and teach them the importance of sustainable practices
Professional Development and On-going Reflection
- We believe that the early years of a child’s life are the most influential. Our educators take pride in their profession and are supported to engage in individualised professional development and reflection. We value the contribution educators make to the mentoring of others.
Our Commitment to Reconciliation
- We acknowledge and value the cultures, histories and rights of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. We are committed to working towards national reconciliation by integrating aspects of culture throughout the year in a respectful and meaningful way reflective in our Reconciliation Action Plan.
Next Review: January 2019