Positive role models for your child
At Seaforth Childcare, we are committed to finding the most professional and capable carers and educators.
We recognise that caring for your child is a significant responsibility, and that’s why we ensure our carers and educators are well trained, patient, empathetic and caring.
Our amazing team
Over the years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the best childcare centres in the Northern Beaches, and our expert team are a big part of that.
Our teaching staff are:
- Qualified: All our staff have childcare qualifications from early-childhood teaching degrees and diplomas to TAFE certificates. All our staff also have current first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis qualifications
- Experienced: Our team has years of experience in childcare, and some are also parents or grandparents themselves
- Checked: Every person employed by our centre has passed a Working With Children Check as well as a comprehensive references check to ensure they meet all the requirements outlined by child protection legislation
- Consistent: You won’t find staff chopping and changing; we employ for the long term so that your child can build a strong bond and feel safe and supported every day
- Trained: We encourage our team to undertake regular training and personal development to ensure their skills are current and relevant